Application for PaniK/Kizzybone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application for PaniK/Kizzybone

Post  Kizzybone on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Steamname: Kieran_Talmey
Ingamename: PaniK
How long have you played zombie escape and/or zombie mod? Ive been playing this game since it has been out. But i started playing ZE 3 - 4 Years ago now, and i have been an admin on a ZE Server before, until the Server owner disappeared then i lost my admin rights and connection with the server. I play all different game types from Normal, Deathmatch, Zombie Mod, Mini Games etc.
Would you concider yourself to be a good player? I would consider myself a good player at some game mods but not all of them, im mostly average at Mini Games, Zombie Mod, and Gungame, but Normal and Deathmatch i play very often and i like to play clan matches and mixes.
How active are you and how active do you plan on being? I am normally very active during the evening and late at night, due to work. But hopefully i should be playing more during the day also.

Why do you want to join S.T.A.R.S.? Because they are a Zombie MiniGame clan and i have always wanted to join one and become a good member within a Zombie Community. I have played i3dnet with Jess' ingame and she has helped me find this website and i wanted to join because she seems like a nice person and i thought the rest of you might be just like Jess. She has helped me out with tricks ingame also Smile

Kizzybone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for PaniK/Kizzybone

Post  S.T.A.R.S. on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Thank you for your application!
Just so you know, we are mainly a zombie escape clan (: We will be spectating you in-game to see if you have the skills required to join our clan.
Good luck!

S.T.A.R.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizzybone on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Ok thank you, i have played with a few of the [S.T.A.R.S] members on i3dnet Servers and they said it might take up to 2 weeks until i got a reply.

Will be great to play with more than the 4 - 5 i have done, they seem like great people and i hope i have the personalilty and skills needed to be apart of [S.T.A.R.S]

Kieran

Kizzybone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Hey there!
We do not think you're good enough to join S.T.A.R.S. at the moment. Therefore we've declined your application.
Cya around though!

S.T.A.R.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top