Tâlthanar Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tâlthanar Application

Post  Tathalnar on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Steamname/In-game name:Tâlthanar

How long have you played zombie escape and/or zombie mod?
5 1/2 years, Have been administrator on a single server, Blaze Gaming Zombie Escape. I have been in numerous Zombie Clans, but never zombie escape so I am accustomed to using teamwork to complete my targets, that obviously doesn't work for Zombie Escape so I'm attempting to cut down on my reliance for that. Throughout my adventures on ZM, I have learnt that the key to success is teamwork, survive as a team, survive the round, embedding that with tactics of shooting, falling back, shooting, etc. but with a time limit would surely show that the best players can hold back the largest force of zombies and win with simple manoeuvres such as that.

Would you consider yourself to be a good player?
I am an experienced player, with determination to reach the highest of standards, I have been inactive or about a year so my bhop will be a little rusty, eventually I should be at my best whenever I can get hold of a new mouse & keyboard. Throughout my experience on Zombie Escape and normal Zombiemod, I was one of the worst players there, but I chose to build up my skills and with sufficient practice and a few hints from the best of the best, I gradually became to my skill level at the moment. I hope that I will be up able to keep up with the fast people, unless covering for my team mates to help them escape, depending on the situation, I will attempt to hold back zombies for as long as possible so that my team will win.

How active are you and how active do you plan on being?
I am on mostly everyday, although university starts on Monday, I will mostly be on at night. However due to my previous absence, I do not plan on leaving CS:S for a considerable amount of time, mostly judging by the time of which I am able to play, If I cannot play I will always be able to talk.

Why do you want to join S.T.A.R.S.?
I want to join a clan that judges players not only by skill, but of who they are, Although having the ability to play with people at the same skill level as yourself adds a little bit of competition, being the last humans of the same clan alive would stand out, and give the clan a good name if you're able to survive the longest when all odds are against them, as well as my previous experiences with clans, I would love to have a good time now and again and set aside serious play for a while.

Tathalnar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tâlthanar Application

Post  S.T.A.R.S. on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:25 am

Thank you for the application!
We will be spectating you in-game to see if you have what it takes to join our clan.
Good luck!

S.T.A.R.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:20 am

Hello
We have decided not to accept you into our clan due to your low activity on ze servers.
If you choose to be more active feel free to make another application.
Cya in-game!

S.T.A.R.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top