Regenoff's app for S.T.A.R.S.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regenoff's app for S.T.A.R.S.

Post  Regenoff on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:04 am

Steamname/In-game name: Regenoff/Regenoff
How long have you played zombie escape and/or zombie mod?: I have played zombie escape mod for four years. But i have played CS:S since 2006. On my way through i have had some different servers and i have been admin on some other servers too.  have played almost every mod in CS:S, and today i am very skilled in zombie escape mod and MG. In zombie escape I know almost every secret, and how to use all materias.
Would you consider yourself to be a good player?: I am very skilled at bhopping. I have played a lot on some bhop servers, completed a lot of the bhop maps. So yeah, I am very skilled at it. I am also very skilled in strafe running. I know how to gain top speed, when I am running and when I am running along the walls. I am always the first player who reach the next checkpoint or one of them. It's my combination with bhop and strafe running which result in that i am the first player who reach the next checkpoint - or one of them. And my aim is very good. The most of my bullets will get through the zombies heads! I can hold a lot of zombies away from reaching their targets.
How active are you and how active do you plan on being?: I am online every day. I play a lot on i3D server #1. I am well known there and I play there as much as I can, when I got the time for it. Playing zombie escape is a pleasure for me!
Why do you want to join S.T.A.R.S.?: Because you cooperate as a team. You know the secrets, you're fast, skilled in aiming, and you're deadly as zombie :)I think I got what's needed to join STARS. I think I will fit in perfectly. I want to be a part of that!
Best regards - your Regenoff :-)

Regenoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regenoff's app for S.T.A.R.S.

Post  S.T.A.R.S. on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:09 am

Thank you for your application!
We will be discussing within the clan to see if you have what it takes to join S.T.A.R.S.
Good luck!

S.T.A.R.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Regenoff on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:48 am

See ya in-game Wink

Regenoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:25 pm