iCobra's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iCobra's application

Post  iCobra on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:35 am

Steamname/In-game name: Hello, my name is William Bekker (in real life ofc.), but "in game" name is: iCobra
Age: I was born in 1996/22/12 so i'll be 16 this year. I'm still going in puplic school Smile
Country: I live in Denmark, but my mother is from Sweden, so i'm half Swedish and half Danish. They met each other in 1991, and now we live in Denmark - Aarhus. I also got a sister, named Olivia, she is 19 years old, and is a model. She got ADHD, if you guys know that handicap. Neutral
How long have you played zombie escape and/or zombie mod?: I have played zombie escape since 2009. I think its so funny because you team work so good with other people! (You learn other people to know) Very Happy
Would you concider yourself to be a good player?: I would concider myself as a good player, because i know how to team work in zombie escape, and that's important. And i know basically 85% of all the zombie mod there is on i3D server, witch is the best zombie mod server! Because all the setting is so great build. I know basicly everything about the weapons, that isn't restricted. Cool
How active are you and how active do you plan on being?: I think i play css average 3.5 hour a day(2.5 hour i3D zombie escape). I wanna come up to 4 hours average on a day (3 hours i3D zombie escape) Exclamation
Why do you want to join S.T.A.R.S.?: I prefers [S.T.A.R.S.] instead of other zombie mod clans, because they are very mature, friendly (especialy Slartibartfast! He's nice!:p) and professional! I have discovered the zombie mod clan Stars in the end of 2009, and since that time, i have watched them and i saw a good community they got. I know i'm almost a fan of them! Very Happy
I hope you liked my explain of my self and just contact me if you want more information!
Have a nice day! Smile

iCobra

Back to top Go down

Re: iCobra's application

Post  S.T.A.R.S. on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:55 am

Thank you for the application!
We will check out your skills and decide if you got what it takes to join our clan.
Good luck!

S.T.A.R.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S.T.A.R.S. on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Hey there.
We have decieded not to accept you to stars.
Cya around though!

S.T.A.R.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top